Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Head of Norton Gaming
Employment Type: Full-Time
NortonLifeLock is a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety. Bringing together decades of experience in cybersecurity and identity theft protection, we are the consumer ally in today's connected world. NortonLifeLock solutions are powered by one of the world's largest civilian cyber intelligence networks allowing us to help protect against advanced online threats. Nearly 80 million members and customers in more than 150 countries trust us with their personal information. We're dedicated to making it easy for them to keep their connected lives safer while helping to secure their devices, online privacy, identity, and home and family needs.
Learn more at NortonLifeLock.com.
About the Role:
We are excited to be adding a Senior Product Marketing Manager to our dynamic consumer product marketing team! In this role, you are responsible for defining and communicating product and marketing requirements for Norton Gaming. You will research customer needs, identify market opportunities and collaborate with product managers, engineers, sales, and global marketing teams to define the features and benefits that deliver the best in cyber safety for Gamers. You will drive the global GTM strategy and lead the cross-functional team execution. Customer centricity, strategic thinking along with cross-functional collaboration as well as execution excellence in driving user growth and bookings will be your keys to success.
* Develop consumer and product insights that will drive how we bring Norton Gaming to market
* Define product requirements and prioritize features to deliver optimal customer experiences
* Develop product positioning, segmentation, messaging, and value propositions informed by research, insights, and product understanding
* Develop go-to-market strategies and drive launches for new products and features and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan to execute launch plans flawlessly
* Communicate value propositions to the sales team and enable them with sales tools, including personas, presentations, and content related to the buyer's journey
* Partner with Brand/Marketing on relevant and consistent product storytelling through the go-to-market process
* You must be a Gamer!
* 6+ years of relevant work experience in consumer product marketing with significant technology experience.
* Track record of taking new consumer products to market.
* You are a strategic thinker who loves to think creatively, but who can also roll up their sleeves and get things done.
* You're able to tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems.
* You deeply understand your market, consumers, and competition to then integrate these insights into your product roadmaps and marketing strategies.
* You get the data you need and can translate it into an insightful story.
* You know how to use data to make decisions and drive growth.
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.
EEO is the law. Applicants and employees of NortonLifeLock Inc. are protected under Federal law from discrimination. See the EEO poster and supplement.