Employment Type: Full-Time
OneDigital is proud of the tight-knit community we've built since the day we were founded. We're picky about the people who work for us, because as much as we are a business, we're also a family. Even through our rapid growth, we've managed to preserve our unique culture. We have a simple philosophy that if you take care of your employees, they will take care of customers and the bottom line takes care of itself.
With a distinctive culture, the best-in-class products and outstanding service, OneDigital has been recognized time and time again for our accomplishments within our industry as well as what we offer within our organization. Are you ready to join an already winning team and help us continue to grow for years to come?
Our Newest Opportunity:
The Account Manager is responsible for day to day management of their assigned book of business. The AM works closely and collaboratively with the internal service team, Benefits Consultants and/or Client Executives to ensure service deliverables meet and exceed client expectations. The AM serves as the clients' main point of contact for any benefit- related service needs.
* Manages and maintains assigned book of business
* Serves in an advisory capacity for clients;
* Delegates work assignments to internal service team members
* Works closely with Benefits Consultants and/or Client Executives to manage the entire renewal process
* Manages day to day client issues
* Conducts needs analysis and strategy calls
* Conducts enrollment meetings as needed
* Conducts regular face-to-face meetings with clients
* Advises clients in reducing costs while offering competitive benefits options
* Assists clients with 5500 form filings, as applicable
* Assists in growing the book of business through cross-sale opportunities when available
* Builds relationships with clients through proactive communications
* Communicates and educates clients on latest trends, concerns and changes in the industry
* Effectively and efficiently manages complex accounts and high-level service deliverables
* Provides leadership within the extended service team
* Must be self-motivated and disciplined
* Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Possess strong organizational skills
* Must be very detail-oriented
* Demonstrate leadership capabilities
* Ability to work with clients at a strategic level
* Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
* 3+ years' experience in account management or in a consultative role, required
* Prior experience in broker agency or benefit administration firm, required
* Current Life and Health license, required
* Thorough knowledge of health and ancillary products; required
* Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products; required
* Familiarity and practical knowledge of quoting process and tools; preferred
* Bachelor's Degree, preferred
* Experience with database applications, a plus.
Thank you for your interest in joining the OneDigital team!