Employment Type: Full-Time
ROUTE DRIVER - Honey Bucket
Location: Richmond, CA
* Year-round FT+ work - Typical work week is 50-60+ per week. Opportunity for OT.
* Hourly Pay: $26.00-28.00
* Average Yearly Pay $75,000.00
* Non Commercial Driver License will start at $24.00/ Hour
* Benefits: employer paid medical, dental, vision and 401k
* Schedule: 5:00AM Monday- Friday with some weekends
* We are Essential & GROWING
* Increasing Wages & Weekly Pay
* After 6 mos - $27.00 per hour
* After 1 Year - $28.00 per hour
Who We Are:
Honey Bucket, a division of Northwest Cascade, is the premier provider of sanitation across the western region and Texas. With over 500 employees across five states, our team of dedicated people work to set us apart creating safe innovative solutions and exceeding customer expectations for their portable restrooms and services, hand-washing stations, fencing, and storage containers.
A 'Day in the Life':
Our Route Driver ensures the quality standards that set us apart from our competition. You'll drive to customer sites to pump, clean and service our Honey Bucket portable restrooms. If you are energetic, like to work independently and know how to manage your time efficiently this will be a great fit for you.
The Route Driver will have the opportunity to:
* Maintain and service all route customers according to company standards and procedures
* This position is labor intensive, requiring lifting, reaching and bending while servicing portable toilets. The routine day consists of approximately 30% driving and 70% servicing portable toilets at designated locations
* Able to work flexible hours, days and week-ends
* Customer Service and Teamwork
Qualifications and Skills:
Honey Bucket can help teach you the industry, give you the tools to succeed, and support your professional growth. For your safety and success:
* Clean driving record and pass the required DOT physical and drug screen (no CDL required)
* Ability to lift 50-150 pounds throughout the day
* Ideal candidate will have one or more years in a service-related role with troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
After three months on the job and training, you'll know you're successful if:
* You drive and complete your route provided on your phone.
* You can properly service a unit in 5 mins or less.
* You have a quality rating of 95% or better.
* You communicate with your supervisor/dispatch to resolve issues.
* Job offers made by Northwest Cascade Inc. will be contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen, and background check, as applicable.
Honey Bucket is committed to the growth and development of our employees' offering on the job training, advancement opportunities and a unique life-long learning program that provides tuition reimbursement for almost any class.
Honey Bucket reinvests a percentage of net profits into employees through annual performance bonuses and provides shareholder opportunities to management.
Our exceptional benefits package includes employer-paid medical, vision and dental for you and your family will be covered at a discounted rate, plus paid time-off and generous 401k with company match.
Conquering tough jobs with Diversity and Inclusion
At Northwest Cascade, home of Honey Bucket, opportunities are equal for all people (race, gender, age, religion, and identity) through hard work and achievement. Our sense of pride, passion, and belonging unites us in our commitment to doing tough jobs for our customers. We have learned through experience that different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds create a strong and innovative workforce that delivers outstanding results.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.