Q4 Enterprise Technical Manager
Employment Type: Part-Time
Category: Engineering Location: San Diego, California US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes Clearance Type: Top Secret Telecommute: Yes -May Consider Occasional/Part Time Teleworking for this position Shift: 1st Shift Travel Required: Yes, 25 % of the Time Positions Available: 1
Northrop Grumman Defense Systems is seeking a highly qualified, mission oriented Q4 Enterprise Technical Manager to help manage a diverse portfolio of prime international contracts as well as high visibility Internal Work Orders (IWO) for our Q4 Enterprise Sustainment Organization. The successful candidate will assist in directing, overseeing and collaborating on all aspects of the programs from an engineering perspective associated with planning, implementation, contracting of change proposals, and execution of the program across Integrated Product Teams, functions and sectors. The successful candidate will interact with the customer, subcontractors, and other stakeholders as the focal point for Q4 International Sustainment Technical activities as well as, manage risks and opportunities to ensure timely execution of efforts to support the Autonomous Systems Operating Unit. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Plan, organize and manage technical activities
* Lead technical discussions, demonstrations, briefings for cross-domain activities across NGC Sectors and with customer communities
* Collaborate with OEM engineering, to help keep alignment sustainment engineering activities
* Direct the work of employees assigned to the program in the technical areas.
* Development and adherence to Integrated Master Schedules (IMS).
* Coordination of Contract Change Board activities internally and with the customer, to include Engineering Change Proposals (ECP).
* Development and delivery of presentations to customers, management, and other program stakeholders.
* Proposal development / capture planning and strategy.
* Creation, review and finalization of the program Statement of Work and supplier Statement of Works.
* Development of customer relationships and cultivation of customer intimacy.
* Ability to comprehend and analyze complex problems and develop solutions.
* Ability to prioritize and adjust tasks to accomplish the project result.
* Ability to demonstrate success in leading and developing cross functional teams.
* Strong organizational and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all levels of management and individual contributors.
* Strong communication, team building and facilitation skills; demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with team, upper management and customers
* Demonstrate understanding of program risk, opportunity and issue management process
* Strong skills in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, MS Project, and PowerPoint
* Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university
* Minimum 7 years of combined experience in areas of systems engineering or related field
* Current DoD Top Secret clearance
* Minimum of 5 years of Global Hawk, NATO or Triton Engineering Experience
* Willing and able to travel up to 25%
* Experience of with complex anomaly resolution, internal and external coordination and collaboration
* Experience in Foreign Military sales
* New business development/capture and/or proposal development experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.