Prncpl Pgm Plng Schdlng Anlyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems and technology that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they are making history.
Northrop Grumman's Space sector is looking for a Principal Program Planning Scheduling Analyst to support the Astro Aerospace organization/business unit. They will be responsible for the following:
* Prepare, develop and coordinate the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to meet all program objectives.
* Ensure program schedules are horizontally and vertically integrated
* Implement scheduling best practices as prescribed by industry to include:
* Structure within DCMA 14-point guidelines
* Earned Value Management System (EVMS) basic knowledge and structuring
* Critical Path Analysis
* Understanding the basic mechanics of performing a Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA)
* IPMR DI-MGMT-81861
* Schedule Performance and Health Metrics and Analysis
* Physical on-site program support to Control Account Managers (CAMs)
* HS Diploma or GED equivalent and at least eight (8) years of related experience in cost planning, project scheduling or production planning; OR Bachelor's Degree with six (6) years experience; OR Master's Degree with four (4) years experience.
* Experience in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project 2010/2013/2016
* Knowledge in Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) development and maintenance; Earned Value Management as related to Cost & Schedule integration/reporting; Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA) approach and execution.
* Excellent communication, professional, interpersonal skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of employees, management and executive leadership.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Visio in creating Pert charts and various presentation tools
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.