Material Management Analysis 1
Employment Type: Full-Time
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION: Yes
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: No relocation assistance available
CLEARANCE TYPE: Secret
TRAVEL: Yes, 10% of the Time
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world's biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman is currently seeking a Material Management Analysis 1 in our Northridge, CA. Location.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Research status of material critical to production schedule and expedite into stock
* Manage chemicals from start to finish, including streamlining process upon delivery, proper labeling, safety paperwork document storage, placement into correct location on production floor, and updating systematically in ERP system and shared file
* Identify, red-tag, record, and dispose of expired material
* Ensure adequate supply of consumable material on hand by monitoring current inventory levels and expiration dates
* Interface with various supply chain and engineering teams (procurement, subcontracts, material program management, production control, quality, mission assurance, etc.) to direct appropriate movement of material
* Conduct cost and metrics analysis on an as-needed basis
Material metrics: track and categorize topics that occur within the programs, in addition to conducting time studies.
* Track weekly cost, change orders, and compare funded amounts over original budget.
Produce staffing forecast for material control + shipping/receiving team to fulfill EAC request from finance.
Create Status Report for material control organization, including main bulletin board, space for recurring items, and special projects.
Collect weekly status from staff and consolidate into main report.
* Develop or update functional or operational manuals outlining established methods of performing work in accordance with organizational policy.
* Bachelor's degree in related field such as supply chain management, operations, economics, finance, etc.
* 1+ years of experience in data analysis, material management, or supply chain
* Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, including the ability to sort, filter and navigate through data, insert conditional formatting, common formulas to conduct necessary analysis of inventory
* Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance. U.S. Citizenship is required.
* Bachelor's degree and 1+ years of experience
* Active DoD Secret Clearance
* Knowledge of Cognos, CostPoint, and advanced Excel formulas (index match, offset, indirect, etc.)
Salary Range: $0.00 - $0.00
Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal business.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.