Industrial Security Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Category: Security Location: Redondo Beach, California US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes Clearance Type: Secret Telecommute: No -Teleworking not available for this position Shift: 1st Shift Travel Required: No Positions Available: 1
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman
has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific
discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and
collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions
of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems sector is seeking an Industrial Security Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse
individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA, with a focus on Security Automated Systems within
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Develops, maintains and administers security system software and databases, to include Physical Access Control,
Intrusion Detection, and Security Information Systems.
* Performs process flow and requirements documentation, use case creation, software testing, user account set-up,
release note and user guide documentation, user training both virtual and in-person for one-on-one and large group
* Understands database schemas, entity relationship diagrams, automated job scheduling and data interfaces.
Systems/tools/applications/databases that will be used and/or maintained include:
* MS Access, MS Excel Formulas and Data Analysis
* MS SQL
* MS SharePoint
* Lenel OnGuard
* Security Information Management System (SIMS)
* Software House CCURE 9000
* High School Diploma/GED and at least 7 years of Industrial Security or Information Technology experience; 3 years of experience with a Bachelor's degree
* Software Systems analysis experience
* Candidate must have and be able to maintain an active U.S. Government security clearance at the DoD Secret level with
a background investigation date within 6 years
* Must be able to obtain and maintain TS/SCI SSBI w/ Polygraph clearance
* Background in government classified programs
* Understanding of government security guidelines
* Active TS/SCI SSBI w/ Polygraph
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.