Clinical Nurse II Central Staffing Float Pool , differential above base
Employment Type: Full-Time
Clinical Nurse II Central Staffing Float Pool (FT, nights), $5hr differential above base
Full Time, 0.9; Shift hours: 1900-0730 Weekend and Holiday rotation required. Eligible for the Float pool differential This is a position where floating to various locations within the NorthBay Acute Care Units is required.
NorthBay Medical Center
This position will receive a differential of $5 above the base rate
At NorthBay Healthcare a Registered Nurse in the Acute Care Unit you will be expected to provide safe, effective, quality, excellent nursing care to our medical/surgical and telemetry level patients following Jean Watson's Theory of Caring, the Relationship Based Care, and the NorthBay's professional nursing practice model. You will assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for all patients assigned to your care. You will also use a therapeutic professional communication style with the patient and their family along with your interdisciplinary team to facilitate the promotion, maintenance, and restoration of health for the patient. The NorthBay Way principles consisting of Caring, Communication, Collaboration, and Competence are values exhibited daily.
To qualify for this position you need:
* Graduate from an accredited school of professional registered nursing.
* Nursing degree of BSN level or higher is required. (excludes grandfathered
License and Certification:
* Valid, current and unencumbered RN license issued by the State of California.
* Current AHA or AHA equivalent BLS and ACLS
* Telemetry certification within 3 months of employment
* National Certification in Medical Surgical nursing or PCCN preferred
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
* Minimum six month's acute care (hospital) experience. ( One year of skilled nursing care, Long Term Acute Care, or Acute Rehabilitation is equivalent to six months of acute care experience.)
* Competent in providing skilled registered nursing care to Medical/Surgical or Telemetry level patients
* Demonstrates skills in the areas including but not limited to: patient assessment, safe utilization of medications, and arrhythmia interpretation.
* Capable of working independently
* Proficient written, verbal, and electronic communication skills.
* All RNs in the Patient Care Services Department are required to wear Graphite (Dark Gray) colored scrubs per the professional appearance policy.