Montessori Certified Directress
Employment Type: Full-Time
MONTESSORI CERTIFIED DIRECTRESS
GREAT FOUNDATIONS MONTESSORI - TUSTIN
15140 Kensington Park Drive in Tustin CA
As early education leaders, we're influencing the next generation of learners, leaving a strong, lasting, positive impact on our children. You will find a dynamic environment and culture that is open, friendly, welcoming and collaborative. Our Montessori school has been proudly serving our community for many years. With trained, dedicated educators (some with decades of experience), we provide an authentic Montessori experience in an early education setting. With mixed-age classrooms and carefully curated Montessori materials, we embrace the authentic Montessori Method, as we guide young learners toward the future, so they become innovative thinkers, good citizens and able leaders.
* Are accountable for the delivery of an authentic Montessori program.
* Supervise the classroom, helping the children to think creatively, to solve problems independently and respect themselves and others.
* Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
* Guide children in self-motivated learning, helping stimulate their natural desire to learn.
* Are responsible for reporting challenges, successes and competencies of each student to the Director or to parents on a regular basis.
* Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
* Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
* Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Montessori Certification
* Experience working in a licensed childcare facility, preferably a Montessori school
* Associate's degree, AMS/AMI or a MACTE accredited training certificate
* The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
* Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply.
Your neighborhood Montessori school is supported by Montessori Unlimited, a nationwide network of authentic Montessori schools. As part of Learning Care Group-a community of inspired, bold, dedicated individuals---we invite you to be a difference maker. Here, you'll find a dynamic environment and culture that is open, friendly, welcoming, and collaborative. Are you ready to make a strong, lasting, positive impact on children? Then join Learning Care Group, where we know our best asset is our people. We've made a commitment to ensure you feel valued, with a robust, comprehensive offering that exceeds expectations. That means competitive compensation, a targeted range of health and wellness benefits and retirement planning, with our new 401k match. For us, it's simple: Provide great rewards, keep employees engaged, and create difference makers. We encourage your talent, recognize your potential, and support your growth, to be an inspiring, innovative force that prepares children for the future.
* Paid holidays and paid time off for full time employees
* No nights or weekends!!
* Opportunity for upward advancement
* Competitive pay rates based on your experience and education
* Health, dental and vision insurance for full time employees
* Outstanding child care discount available for all age groups!!
Learning Care Group, Inc. is the second-largest for-profit child care provider in North America and a leader in early education. Our programs are designed for children aged 6 weeks to 12 years. Across our eight unique brands, we're committed to creating state-of-the-art facilities with the latest technology and expert-driven curricula created by our own Education team.
To make a difference and have a positive impact on every child at our schools, their families, and the communities we serve every day. We support child development for infants to school-age students, through a comprehensive, research-based curriculum in a safe, nurturing, fun school environment. As experts in child care and early education, we empower children to be ready for school, we instill a lifelong love of learning, and we provide a solid foundation for a successful future.
Safety. Care. Education. Results. Our Values Safety, Honesty, Trust, Passion for Excellence, Love of Learning, and Innovation.
Please visit www.learningcaregroup.com/careers/ for more information.