Employment Type: Full-Time
Hydro Extrusions is a world-leading aluminium extrusion business counting around 100 production sites in 40 countries, and employing 20,000 people. Through our unique combination of local expertise, global network, and unmatched R&D capabilities, we can offer everything from standard profiles, to advanced development and manufacturing for most industries.
Since 1905, Hydro has turned natural resources into valuable products for people and businesses with focus on a safe and good workplace for our 35,000 employees in more than 140 locations.
Hydro is committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future and in doing so, creating more viable societies by developing natural resources into products and solutions in innovative and efficient ways to industries that matter.
Job Location: City of Industry, CA
Summary: Operates forklift to move material, loading and unloading, Tarping and moving trailers. Job responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
* Understands that performing job tasks in a safe manner is the highest priority
* Has read and understands department JSA's
* Adheres to all safety rules, guidelines and wears appropriate PPE when required
* Immediately reports any unsafe condition or action to supervisor or EHS department
* Responsible for housekeeping and 5S in his or her respective areas of work or areas as directed by the department supervisor
* Cooperates and contributes to the creation of a safe, secure and healthy working environment and to the achievement of the company's environmental obligations and goals
* Must be able to understand and deliver basic commands in English
* Must read and understand all work and safety instructions relevant to their specific position
* Must be able to use and maintain all basic tools and measuring equipment pertinent to their specific position
* Must be able to work cohesively in a team environment
* Must be self-directed and able to work with limited supervision
Education and Work Requirements:
* Certified in forklift operation
* Certified in fall protection
* Ability to successfully pass mobile equipment physical
Hydro employees can enjoy several benefits including:
* Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
* Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions
* Education Assistance
* Bonus Plan Eligibility
* Parental Leave
At Hydro you're part of a bigger story. A story shaped by you.
Please apply before: 02/28/2021
Hydro in North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer where all phases of employment are based strictly upon the qualifications of the individual as related to the work requirements of the position. This policy is applied without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other category protected by law.
If you need an accommodation in order to complete the application, please let us know by completing this form or by calling +1 (412) 643-3602.
Posted on: Feb 1, 2021
City of Industry, CA, US, 91748
Business Area: Extruded Solutions(EXSO)
Legal Entity: Hydro Extrusion USA LLC
Job Type: Permanent
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles