Restaurant Expeditor South Coast Plaza
Employment Type: Full-Time
The ideal restaurant expeditor is self-motivated and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
A day in the life…
* Provide exceptional service by ensuring that food and beverage items are correctly delivered to customers
* Possess outstanding communication skills, and be a liaison between the front and back of the house
* Be knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the restaurant's menu and products
* Support other areas of the restaurant as requested, such as answering telephones and completing financial transactions
You own this if you have…
* 1+ year experience in food service/hospitality preferred
* The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
* Basic math and written communication skills
* Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store needs
* Food handler's card may be required according to local and or state regulations
We've got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
* Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
* Life Insurance and Disability
* Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2020 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.