Driver - San Bernardino, CA
Employment Type: Part-Time
This position is primarily responsible for the safe and timely transportation of freight, between the Nordstrom.com Fulfillment Center (FC) and Photo Studio. In addition, this position will provide a variety of studio operations services as delegated by the Studio Manager.
A day in the life…
* Safely and efficiently transport merchandise and equipment based on Studio business needs.
* Responsible for the secure loading and unloading of all merchandise and equipment related to Studio business needs.
* Provide and maintain an accurate vehicle log, documenting mileage driven, number of pieces, and trip locations visited.
* Ensure the cleanliness of the Nordstrom Studio vehicle, and that the preventative vehicle maintenance schedule remains current.
* Consult FC Samples team, Samples Coordinators, Stylists, and Operations to receive transportation schedules, and logistics related to pick-ups and deliveries.
* Team with Studio Operations to ensure that the Studio remains clean and running efficiently, providing support to ensure a successful operation.
* Assist in a variety of Operation's projects as they arise including set construction and striking.
* Assist in FC pulling merch for studio
You own this if you have…
* Inbound FC experience preferred.
* 2 years professional freight delivery experience preferred.
* Valid California state driver's license.
* Possess a clean Motor Vehicle history record.
* Strong Driving skills, with an emphasis on safety.
* Solid computer skills - Microsoft Office Suite and Macintosh proficiency.
* Exceptional team player with the ability to work independently.
* Outgoing, confident personality that is solution oriented.
* Superior customer service attitude with a commitment to accuracy, and accountability.
* Ability to lift 50lbs multiple times a day.
* Comfort and familiarity with safely handling a variety power tools.
We've got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
* Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
* Life Insurance and Disability
* Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2020 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.