Finance Manager, Digital
Employment Type: Full-Time
Finance Manager, Digital
The Digital Finance team seeks a Finance Manager to help us equip our finance team and our digital business partners with the tools and reporting they need to manage their businesses across Nordstrom.com and Nordstrom Rack.com business units. Nordstrom is and has been focused on digital acceleration across all our touch points with our customers. This focus drives the need for clear and actionable information to drive decision making. In this role you will leverage various analytic and visualization techniques to support data-drive storytelling, looking forward to continuously raise the bar on our business insights capabilities and meet current and future needs of the business.
* Define and manage a long-term vision and portfolio of initiatives to improve profitability through best-in-class metrics, analysis, visualizations, and data driven storytelling
* Support internal team to provide information that enables analysis across the P&L and support recommendations on shifts in investments, identify trends and proactively communicate insights ensuring positive ROI
* Drive a Business Intelligence roadmap; prioritize business insight requests to support strategic and profitable decision needs of the business
* Collaborate with business partners to gain business acumen to better anticipate future needs and respond to current information needs
* Connect with broader Nordstrom finance and analytics community of professionals to stay current on technology trends, data tools and techniques to continuously improve capabilities
* Bachelor's degree (finance or business intelligence preferred)
* 5 plus years of experience in finance and or business intelligence with scope and accountability progression
* Experience with advanced databases, data warehousing technologies, and executive dashboard platforms
* Experienced in driver-based model building that is scalable and flexible
* Excellent communication skills to summarize insights and provide recommendations to various levels of the organization
* SQL and Tableau knowledge preferred
* Superior MS Excel abilities, including the ability to use formulas, functions & pivot tables
We've got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
* Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
* Life Insurance and Disability
* Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2021 Nordstrom
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
Hourly and salary pay ranges specific to Colorado are listed below, which is provided in compliance with Colorado law. Nordstrom continues to remain competitive with pay and benefits in all markets.
Minimum - $12.55/hr
Maximum - $46.10/hr
Salary (Non-Exempt and Exempt)
Minimum - $30,200/annual
Maximum - $289,200/annual