Remote Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Employment Type: Full-Time
While being a primarily remote opportunity, intermittent visits to one of our local facilities will be required depending on business demands. Additionally, if not located in Minnesota, occasional visits to our Brooklyn Park location may be required.
As member of the Nilfisk, Inc. Human Resources team, the Talent Acquisition Recruiter is responsible for end-to-end recruitment for a variety of positions within Nilfisk. Responsibilities include facilitating the recruiting process in identifying, screening, interviewing and referring candidates. In addition, the Talent Acquisition Recruiter will present offers and remain as a point of contact with the candidate until they are onboarded. Additional responsibilities include working on special recruiting initiatives, attending job fairs, and developing reporting. We are seeking a detailed oriented, well organized and high energy individual who will contribute to the success of the HR Team.
* Manages the end-to-end recruitment process including working with managers to develop job postings, utilizing various recruitment methods to fill positions with qualified candidates.
* Establishes recruiting strategies with the hiring manager to include posting, sourcing, and networking opportunities. Reviews resumes, screens candidates and makes recommendations for hiring manager interviews. Advises on offer amounts and delivers offers to candidates
* Is responsible for tracking activity as it relates to status of open requisitions.
* Demonstrates the ability to prioritize the work load while professionally handling and managing a significant number of open positions at one time.
* Works independently daily to self-sufficiently manage the recruiting workload and works collaboratively with other human resources members on larger recruiting initiatives.
* Demonstrates sound business judgment and the ability to effectively problem solve.
* Demonstrates leadership and expertise in recruiting to the hiring managers.
* Manages confidential information and maintains a high level of professionalism at all times.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree preferred. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 2+ years of focused recruitment experience spanning from entry level to midlevel positions. Proven results in attracting qualified talent.
* Previous social media, network recruiting experience, corporate, and search experience.
* Ability to work in an ever changing and fast paced environment.
* Demonstrated experience developing professional relationships with clientele.
* Performs work independently, manages time and meets department goals.
* Demonstrates ability to be creative and resourceful on new ways to identify talent.
* Must have high level of proficiency in Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Must be goal oriented and have the ability to manage ongoing complex projects and initiatives.
* Must demonstrate support for team-based structure with strong individual accountability for results.
* Strong verbal, written, and listening skills.
Experience in one or all of the following recruiting areas preferred: Engineering, Manufacturing, National Sales, National Field Service.
Let's create a cleaner future together
Clean is changing. Today, cleaning is a key contributor to health and safety, and a new clean is emerging, driven by technology and innovation. At Nilfisk we are a driving force in this development, and we work as one team with one agenda, supporting each other across an exciting, dynamic organization. Being part of Nilfisk means having the freedom to speak your mind and do what you do best. You will thrive by having a hands-on approach and the drive to bring your great ideas to life. At Nilfisk you can lead, innovate and collaborate for a cleaner future. Are you ready to make a change?
Nilfisk, Inc., is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity