Iron Service Technician
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Iron Service Technician supports the inspection of high pressure pumping components to meet customer standard and performs required duties listed within this job description with a focus on quality service delivery and integrity our customers can trust.
* Supports the safety culture at the base by adhering to established safety procedures and expectations of compliance.
* Must complete New Employee Orientation Training, competitor product training, quality training and safety training.
* Maximize throughput by working efficiently and eliminating unnecessary idle time.
* Successfully complete all Pinnacle Testing Services training requirements.
* Apply knowledge gained through training in all daily activities.
* Adhere to customer standards. Maintain professional appearance and demeanor.
* Perform all service technician tasks as assigned.
* Properly document all inventory transactions and maintain organization of in stock items.
* Responsible use of operating supplies. Follow all company guidelines pertaining to inventory control.
* Proactively supports compliance with local, state and federal standards including hazardous waste disposal and air quality standards.
* Identifies and recommends the upgrade of service tools, equipment, and fleet vehicles to ensure their safety, fitness for purpose and their serviceability.
* Provides daily inspection of shop tooling and equipment.
* Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
* All other tasks as assigned by facility management.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Must be able to work in a team environment
* Basic PC Skills
* Able to frequently lift up to 50lbs.
* Efficient use of hand tools
* Demonstrate strong mechanical aptitude
* Committed to Safety, Health, Environment, and Quality.
* Ability to read, write, and speak English
* Must be willing to travel.
* Must be assessed in Visual, Gauge, Rebuild, and Pressure Test.
Minimum Required Education
* High School Diploma - Required
Minimum Required Work Experience
* Minimum of 1 year of inspection experience - Required
* CDL - Preferred
* Job Family Maintenance
* Job Function Iron
* Pay Type Hourly
* Travel Required Yes
* Travel % 50
* Required Education High School
* Pleasanton, TX 78064, USA