Merchandising Planner - PC & Accessories
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Responsible for attainment of sales & margin goals, reducing RMA rate and returns. Analyze category sales data to provide sales forecasts.
* Negotiate with vendors to secure lowest total delivered cost, volume incentive rebates, advertising and other applicable allowance.
* Foster long term relationship with vendors to obtain better pricing and quality services, develop exist strategies for unsuccessful products
* Involved in business development and devise long-term strategies for assigned product lines. Keep abreast of market trends and identify new product opportunities that reflect customer demands and needs.
* Liaise with marketing teams to determine competitive pricing and promotion activities for assigned category. Responsible for ensuring all products are correctly displayed and optimized on our website and any associated marketing vehicles.
* Review vendor agreements and collaborate with cross departments to expand supply chain channels. Initiate and nurture professional vendor relationships.
* The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
* Responsible for attainment of sales and margin goals, reducing RMA rate and returns. Analyze category sales data and provides category sales forecasts
* Review inventory reports and overseeing inventory ratio, cold items and properly balanced inventories
* Review vendor agreements and collaborate with legal team for final approval
* Coordinate sales data to come up promotion plans
* Initiate and nurture professional vendor relationships
* Keep abreast of market trends and identify new product opportunities that reflect customer demands, needs and opportunities
* The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary
* Bachelor Degree in Business or equivalent or 3 years of work experience in procurement, supply chain, and/or manufacturing
* Ability to professionally communicate with all levels of management and external clients
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
* Excellent communication, time management, and problem-solving skills
* Must be self-directed, fast learner, and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a team environment
* Strong reasoning and decision making skills with the ability to deal with multiple issues and details at once
* Preferred with computer hardware and components knowledge