B2B Product Strategy Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Approve all promotion items displayed on NeweggBusiness website, including combo and bundle specials.
* Develop top-level vendor relationships to facilitate and reinforce partnerships.
* Keep abreast of market trends and identify new product opportunities that reflect customer demands, needs and opportunities.
* Develop effective merchandising programs to help vendor partners promote brands and products at www.biz.newegg.com (Newegg Business)
* Evaluating and identifying deals for external advertising
* Picking deals to highlight on site (i.e. managing daily deals or similar type of exposures)
* Maximize income of MDF and other vendor incentives through innovative merchandising program initiatives and effective selling.
* Responsible for accurate tracking and utilization of MDF and Co-op accounts for assigned vendors
* Increase participation and funding levels for all assigned vendors equal to or greater than company forecasts
* Proactively manage the B2B Product Management & Marketplace department to ensure and plan proper procurement of product stock as it relates to merchandising programs and goals and to produce successful promotion programs
* Coordinate with internal and external Corporate PM & marketing team to execute merchandising programs
* Identify production and supply difficulties and resolve related issues when they occur
* Provide leadership and direction ensuring goals and objectives are specific, measurable and communicated to team.
* Managing, training and supervising staff.
* The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
* Bachelor Degree in Business or equivalent
* 5 years of work experience in B2B product management, procurement, supply chain and/or manufacturing
* 3-5 years' experience managing vendor P&L including MDF and Co-op accounts and utilization
* Previous People supervisory experience in setting specific goals and communicating expectations
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
* Knowledgeable about various e-commerce marketing opportunities as well as traditional media
* Excellent communication, time management and problem solving skills
* Self-directed, fast learner and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a team environment
* Ability to maintain effective communications with those contacted in the course of business and management
* Strong reasoning and decision making skills with the ability to deal with multiple issues and details at once
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Excellent analytical, organizational and coordination skills
* Goal oriented and success driven