Sr Product Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
The Sr Product Marketing Manager (Data Protection) drives the overall product marketing strategy and execution for Netskope's specified cloud security solution area. This role will work closely with stakeholders across product management, business development, field, channels, and marketing to identify, implement, and execute the go-to-market strategy for Netskope's leading cloud security solutions. This includes identifying the market opportunity, developing differentiated marketing messaging and positioning, content, and programs, and enabling our sales and channel partners.
This is a strategic role that will have responsibility for working with leadership to develop clear plans and goals and work across the organization to drive business results.
Key responsibilities include
* Define and set the requirements for data protection in the cloud
* Promote a new approach to data compliance, privacy and trust in the cloud
* Evangelize the steps to operationalize data protection in the cloud, the associated cost advantages and risk management approach.
* Design, enablement, execution, and measurement of product marketing and go to market (GTM) plans
* Create messaging and content that provide compelling, differentiated value propositions and increase awareness and engagement.
* Develop marketing plans, working closely with demand generation and digital teams to create an industry-leading customer experience and customer journey, identify and drive key programs and plans that result in greater market reach, pipeline generation and customer acquisition
* Identify metrics and drive regular communication on progress for the product marketing and marketing organization.
* Identify the tools or capabilities needed to increase sales and channel impact and performance
* Be a subject matter expert and a go-to resource across the Netskope Security Cloud Platform. Security services and underlying NewEdge cloud infrastructure in interactions with customers, analysts and press.
* 10+ years of Product Marketing experience with experience in SaaS
* Experience in cyber security and some of the following areas: IaaS/ Public Cloud and infrastructure - including multiple technologies and products: Cloud FWs, CASB, CSPM, CWPP, SIEM, and SOAR
* Ability to effectively engage with and influence cross-functional teams
* Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills
* Strong relationship building and negotiating skills
* 'Get-it-done-right' attitude with the ability to prioritize multiple requirements while remaining agile to market changes.
Education and Travel
* A Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree or equivalent experience is required
* MBA preferred
* IaaS Cloud certification is desired (e.g. Certified AWS Professional, AWS, Cloud Practitioner, MTA Certification; MCSA Certification, Google Cloud Certified)
* Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, extremely complex technical projects - samples of this work are desired
* Travel: 25% +/-