Manager, Creative Marketing - Talent Relations & Awards
Employment Type: Full-Time
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with over 209 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
The Netflix marketing team is growing and we're looking for a talented marketing professional to help manage the Netflix Awards creative campaigns across films, series, and documentaries.
The Manager of Awards Creative will work on the cross-functional Awards team, developing and managing creative campaigns for Emmys, Oscars, Guilds, etc. across print, outdoor, digital, TV and radio. They will also work alongside the internal teams (creative, publicity, social, content) to align on strategy. Additionally, they will work closely with and manage multiple creative vendors.
* The ideal candidate is a strong leader, can flourish in our unique company culture, detail oriented and is eager to work among like-minded colleagues
* 6+ years of experience working in entertainment marketing and able to successfully strategize, execute and communicate innovative creative campaigns
* Experience running/managing creative campaigns including print, out of home, digital, TV and radio.
* Familiarity of the Awards industry and experience with FYC campaigns is preferred
* Client and/or agency experience is a plus
* Experience communicating with talent is preferred.
* The ideal candidate is high energy, motivated, has strong relationship-building capabilities and a capacity to work in a very fast-paced environment.
* You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment and are a proactive self-starter.
* You are capable of handling multiple campaigns and projects simultaneously
* You are organized and thorough with a strong attention to detail.
* You are able to manage multiple tasks and shifting priorities under deadlines and are relentless in trying to problem-solve.
* You are excited about entertainment creative and driven to innovate and create disruptive campaigns that break the mold, generating earned media and social buzz.
* You are passionate and curious about Awards across Films, Series and Documentaries.
* You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!