Mgr, Finance Programs
Employment Type: Full-Time
We're forward-thinking technology people with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we can't do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and openness because it's in our DNA. We push limits and reward great ideas. What is your great idea?
You will report to the VP, Chief of Staff to the CFO and will work directly with NetApp's CFO organization to execute against the strategic direction. In this role you will have the opportunity to:
* Manage a small team of professionals who will help program manage and drive priorities for the CFO organization
* Drive and manage activities for acquisitions across Finance
* The role is the perfect platform to learn about many aspects of NetApp's businesses
* We are looking for an individual who can establish rapport, credibility, and respect and is viewed as a team player
Key Leadership Capabilities
1. Influence: Creating and executing influence strategies that persuade key stakeholders to take action that will advance shared interests and business goals.
2. Leading Change: Identifying and driving organizational and cultural changes needed to adapt strategically to changing market demands, technology, and internal initiatives; catalyzing new approaches to improve results by transforming organizational culture, systems, or products/services.
3. Emotional Intelligence: Establishing and sustaining trusting relationships by accurately perceiving and interpreting one's own and others' emotions and behavior in the context of the political environment; leveraging insights to effectively manage one's own responses and reactions.
4. Business Savvy: Demonstrates a keen understanding of business operations and the organizational levers (systems, processes, departments, functions) that drive profitable growth; draws from personal experience to quickly evaluate business plans and processes to identify data or recommendations that need further investigation.
5. Passion for Results: Driving high standards for individual, team, and organizational accomplishment; tenaciously working to meet or exceed challenging goals; deriving satisfaction from goal achievement and continuous improvement.
6. Building Organizational Talent: Establishing systems and processes to attract, develop, engage, mature, and retain talented individuals; creating a work environment where people can realize their full potential, thus allowing the organization to meet current and future business challenges.
* 10+ years with progressive experience in a Finance organization, including people management
* Experience with recurring revenue and subscription business models at a SaaS company, a must
* Strong leadership skills and proven ability to build high performance teams that can operate in a high tempo and dynamic environment
* Excellent PowerPoint skills; responsible for all CFO presentations, including Board of Director presentations
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and proven experience in cultivating collaborative working relationships with teams across an organization
* Be a thought leader who challenges the status quo and develops workable solutions in an existing culture
* Have proven ability to think strategically and plan effectively; be detailed, results oriented, while managing multiple tasks against deadlines
* Be of unquestionable integrity and character
In a world full of generalists, NetApp is a specialist. No one knows how to elevate the world's biggest clouds like NetApp. We are data-driven and empowered to innovate. Trust, integrity, and teamwork all combine to make a difference for our customers, partners, and communities.
We expect a healthy work-life balance. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to volunteer with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
If you run toward knowledge and problem-solving, join us.
Colorado Residents Only: If the Company determines this role will be performed in Colorado, compensation in Colorado
may range from ____ to ___. Actual compensation will be dependent on location, qualifications, experience and other factors, consistent with applicable law.
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Financial, Manager, Medical, Finance, Management, Healthcare, Research