Finance Manager, Clinical Commercial Analytics
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to become part of a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage you to dive deeper into this opportunity!
NeoGenomics is looking for a Finance Manager, Clinical Commercial Analytics who wants to continue to learn in order to allow our company to grow.
Now that you know what we're looking for in talent, let us tell you why you'd want to work at NeoGenomics!
As an employer, we promise to provide you with a purpose driven mission in which you have the opportunity to save lives by improving patient care through the exceptional work you perform. Together, we will become the world's leading cancer reference laboratory.
Develop commercial analytics and metrics by partnering with the Senior Commercial Vice President and Chief Marketing officer to drive profitable Commercial growth through volume analytics, AUP improvements and overall client expansion. Analyzes financial growth by collecting, monitoring, and studying data; recommending actions. Develop KPIs and support Marketing Initiatives. Responsible for budgeting and forecast planning cycle for the Commercial and Marketing organization.
* Develop commercial revenue and volume forecasting model that drives pipeline ownership and accuracy.
* Provide key financial analysis and management reporting by managing various monthly reporting processes.
* Determine key metrics of performance and prepare forecasts for various designs and prepare reports for Commercial, Marketing and Senior Management
* Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials
* Prepare quarterly Client profitability packages that provide thoughtful insight into results; facilitate action plans with Commercial team when needed.
* Partner with Marketing to establish pricing for all new product offerings. Establish a cross-functional process with Medical, Marketing, Clinical FP&A and Finance that ensures new product pricing drives profitable growth
* Develop key and meaningful analytics that drive analytical insight for the Leadership, Clinical Commercial and Marketing teams
* Preparation and implementation of annual region level Commercial and Marketing budget.
* Monthly reporting, forecasting and variance analysis of Clinical revenue. Facilitate reviews with senior leadership.
* Develop key KPIs and metrics for Commercial and Marketing team
Education: Bachelor's degree required in Accounting or Finance
Experience: 5+ years of progressive experience in public finance or accounting; including prior finance related analysis experience is required
* In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to Finance & Accounting, especially with regard to revenue recognition (ASC 606).
* Strong analytic skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change.
* Superior understanding of the organization's goals and objectives, including NeoGenomics' core values of Quality, Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Innovation.
* Advanced understanding of financial compliance: SOX, GAAP, IFRS, etc.
* Strong interpersonal and influencing skills at all levels of the organization.
* Proven oral, written, telephone and presentation skills.
* Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed on assignments.
* Proficient with MS Office programs, NeoGenomics systems & Great Plains/MS Dynamics.
* Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
* Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
* Keen attention to detail.
* Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
* Exceptional service orientation.
* Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Must be able to work in a biohazard environment and comply with safety policies and standards outlined in the Safety Manual