Business Systems Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you motivated to participate in a meaningful, diverse role in leading multidisciplinary/multi-site activities with proven experience and expertise in determining project objectives, organizing and arranging resources, ensuring smooth pace, and on-time delivery of assigned projects? Do you want to become part of a company that invests in its employees? Then we encourage you to dive deeper into this opportunity.
NeoGenomics is looking for a Business Systems Analyst who will identify areas of improvement in process and information systems as well as support active business initiatives and projects.
Now that you know what we're looking for in talent, let us tell you why you'd want to work at NeoGenomics:
As an employer, we promise to provide you with a purpose driven mission in which you have the opportunity to save lives by improving patient care through the exceptional work you perform. Together, we will become the world's leading cancer reference laboratory.
You will analyze and document requirements from the business requests and then work with a multi-functional team (internal and external to IT) to deliver systematic solutions. The Business Analysts will act as an ambassador of IT and serve to communicate between various teams and departments.
* Liaise with clients, vendors, and employees to help establish detailed requirements for systematic enhancements.
* Understanding business processes and needs of the customers and translating them to specific software requirements.
* Detailed documentation and analysis using common tools such as MS Visio, MS Project and MS Word.
* General understanding of technical design and architecture of our IT landscape.
* Objectively overcome roadblocks and issues
* Presentation and communication of concepts, initiatives, issues and status updates.
* Conduct training for users
* May attend additional training or educational opportunities as requested.
* May participate in cross-functional teams or projects
* Perform other duties as assigned by the Sr. Business Systems Analyst
* Complete project goals within established timeline
* Deliver high quality solutions to our clients - internal and external
* Establish open and clear communication channels with various teams and departments at all levels within the organization
* Objectively seek out areas of systematic improvement that foster accuracy and throughput in our laboratories
* Adheres to NeoGenomics Laboratories core values, safety, compliance, and Company policies and procedures
Experience & Required Qualifications:
* Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Biology or related field is preferred.
* Experience: 3+ years of experience working in the Healthcare and/or IT industry is preferred.
* Experience with Laboratory Information Systems, EMR/EHR Systems or other Health Care Data Integration Systems
* Working knowledge of Clinical Laboratory technologies (FISH, Flow Cytometry, Cytogenetics, Anatomic Pathology, and Molecular) preferred.
* Occasional travel may be required to our remote offices in CA, FL, TN, and TX.