Business Development Manager- Packaging and Sustainable Solutions
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Neenah, we have a long history - rooted in a proud heritage of paper making. For over 100 years, we've grown and evolved our technology, our methodologies, the materials we use and what we make. We're laser-focused on increasing our organic growth trajectory and leading the market in platforms including Filtration Media, Digital & Specialty Coatings, Custom Engineered Solutions and Imaging & Packaging, enabled by both our culture and our capabilities.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Packaging and Sustainable Solutions team as a Business Development Manager. This role will support our Fine Paper and Packaging Business.
We are looking for an individual with strong ties to premium brands in industries including personal care, consumer electronics, and food and beverage along with High End Retailers for a Business Development position. This is a B2B sales role with primary focus of developing strong relationships with key national brands that will lead to the purchase of multiple Neenah product solutions.
* Build and develop an opportunity pipeline that will lead to the specification and purchase of Neenah packaging, sustainable solutions, and wide format products.
* Work with channel partners to get our products qualified and endorsed
* Identify and target new opportunities and applications with national brands who understand the value of image & performance.
* Conduct research, develop insights and strategic plans for accounts that tie back to Neenah's capabilities
* Trade show participation
* 2+ years' experience in B2B sales with premium brands.
* Experience managing National Accounts.
* Ability to upsell and articulate premium product and global supply chain solutions.
* Proven experience developing new pipeline opportunities and generating revenue.
* Strong public speaking and presentation skills required.
* Ability to use PowerPoint and Excel for business.
* Hunter mentality with a proven track of developing business with large end users.
* Ability to navigate a matrixed environment and work with multiple roles in an organization - brand managers, designers, engineers, supply chain management.
* Adept at following repeatable sales process and utilize CRM tools for forecasting and strategic account planning activities.
* Up to 50% travel required (While up to 50% of travel is typically required, due to COVID-19 non-essential travel is currently suspended.)
* Sales experience in manufacturing, distribution or specialty accounts highly preferred.
* Experience with secondary packaging applications and wide format retail solutions are a plus.
More About Neenah
Neenah (NYSE: NP) has built a tradition of creating distinctive experiences and is committed to manufacturing growth for its customers, end-users, shareholders, and employees. Based in Alpharetta, GA, and with manufacturing facilities in the United States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Germany, Neenah is a global leader serving customers across six continents in more than 80 countries. We are a leading manufacturer of filtration media, specialty coatings, custom-engineered solutions as well as packaging and sustainable solutions. Our contributions are found in a variety of filtration media, digital image transfer technology, premium printing papers and packaging as well as labels, tapes, abrasive backings, and liners. To learn more, please visit www.neenah.com.
More About Neenah Fine Paper and Packaging
Our Fine Paper & Packaging business is an innovative leader in the design and manufacturing of graphic imaging with unique colors, textures and finishes for identity, print collateral, invitations, advertising, and other high-end commercial printing applications; fashion-forward journals and planners; premium packaging where our image-enhancing colors and textures can be applied to packaging and label needs for high-end products; consumer specialty branded papers sold to retail customers for school supplies, posters, crafting, advertising and promotions. Our products include some of the most recognized and preferred fine paper brands in North America such as CLASSIC®, ASTROBRIGHTS®, ENVIRONMENT®, and ROYAL SUNDANCE® Papers. We sell our products primarily to authorized paper distributors, converters, and specialty businesses as well as major retail customers including Amazon, Walmart and Target, and channels that include .com, Mass, Office Superstores, Food & Drug, Club, Dollar, Craft and Specialty.