Software Developer - DevOps
Employment Type: Full-Time
* Front-end and back-end development to automate deployments, patches and generate reports based on the results.
* Instance patch, deployment and mangement with AWS System Manager
* Demonstrates advanced knowledge of software engineering practices and techniques, technology trends, and working knowledge of domain expertise.
* Defines, analyzes, and interprets needs and requirements for multiple components.
* Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
* Bachelor's degree in related field.
* 5+ yrs of professional of experience.
* Experience with AWS SDK.
* Solid experience with Go and/or Node.js development.
* Experience with React and GraphQL.
* Experience developing scripts (powershell, bash).
Nice to have skills:
* C# development skills
* AWS Systems Manager experience
* Knowledge or interest in CI/CD pipelines.
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with interest in working in this amazing company.
* Remote work.
* Telework costs support towards Electricity and Internet.
* Permanent - Full-Time Job.
* Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
* Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts.
* 100% Payroll scheme.
* Career Path.
* Cool offices and a collaborative environment.
* American Company culture.
* Health & Wellness program for employees.
For more information: