Employment Type: Full-Time
WHO WE ARE
NCSOFT is a premiere digital entertainment company and global publisher with worldwide locations and more than 4,000 employees focused on bringing extraordinary games to life for millions of fans around the world. Established in 1997 and headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, we quickly became a key leader in online games. Best known for critically acclaimed franchises including Lineage, Aion, Guild Wars, and Blade & Soul, NCSOFT is also one of the world's top mobile developers, with Lineage 2M occupying the #1 grossing revenue slot on Google Play. Our core goal is making people in this world happier by delivering games that entertain a globally connected audience has remained the same.
We are looking for an Investment Associate/Principal to assist our team in all aspects of working with our partner investors. In this role, you will foster partnerships, manage deal pipelines, perform market research, due diligence, and conduct financial analysis. As a member of the Investment team, you will work closely with our CSO and the investment team in Korea.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* Lead evaluation of incoming deals from NCSOFT's partner investors, including TenOneTen Ventures
* Conduct market research, due diligence and build financial models to support investment decision-making.
* Facilitate communications and provide regular updates to investment team stakeholders in Korea.
* Foster partnerships and coordinate collaboration projects with NCSOFT HQ for investments and open R&Ds with the startups in the area
* Attend and participate in TenOneTen Ventures Partner Meetings
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
* 5+ years of work experience in tech startup investment ecosystem or corporate development in entertainment and content companies
* Combination of education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the responsibilities described above.
* Understanding of recent tech trends in entertainment and content industries
* Analytical, problem-solving, and collaboration skills with a strong work ethic
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex information in a concise and digestible way.
* Ability to work independently.
* Engineering/Tech background is strongly preferred.
* Fluency in Korean is a plus!