Early Career Recruiter
Employment Type: Full-Time
Help us find the next generation of NBCUniversal leaders! As an Early Career Recruiter, you will work with business leaders and HR partners to recruit great talent for our best-in-class internship program and early career rotational programs. We are a flexible and agile recruiting team - this position will report to our Early Career Recruitment Leader and will support 1 or more NBCU businesses (e.g. NBC Sports Group, NBC Entertainment, Ad Sales, CNBC, Corporate Functions, etc.)
* Partner with business leaders and HR teams on full lifecycle recruitment for 150-250 internship positions per year across 1 or more businesses. Keep HR teams & hiring managers up to date on intern hiring timelines, posting strategies and school recruitment strategies.
* Work with HR and Manager, Early Career Recruitment to make recommendations on intern headcount based on key criteria, analyzing conversion data to help inform where businesses need more / fewer intern positions.
* Regularly share intern hiring metrics with HR partners and business leaders - analyzing trends, schools and diversity to continually improve recruitment strategies.
* Create job requisitions, video interview templates and email communications to support the recruitment process. Partner across the enterprise with other Recruiters and Manager, Early Career Recruitment to ensure consistency and efficiency.
* Meet with and counsel hiring managers as needed to ensure they understand their role in creating a fair and equitable recruitment process.
* Plan and facilitate recruitment events / diversity conferences / panels / social media livestreams to support internship recruiting efforts. Liase with Manager, Early Career Recruitment on university relations strategy and recommendations. Build relationships with key university and partner organization contacts to advertise openings and engage with students.
* Manage recruitment process for any entry-level rotational programs within designated businesses.
* Track and pipeline intern and Page Program alumni so that they may be considered as core candidate sources for full-time hiring - utilizing internal CRM tools as needed.
* Participate in developing and hosting recruitment or engagement events / campaigns specifically for intern alumni - for designated businesses or across the enterprise.
* Advise Talent Acquisition colleagues on available top talent coming out of the Page Program, Internship Program or other relevant pipeline programs. Provide expert support for these talent pools in a consultative role.
* Bachelor's degree
* At least 4 years of related work experience, which could include recruiting on campus or at career fairs as well as conducting interviews, assessing candidates for internships or full-time positions
* Experience recruiting or working with early career talent in a corporate setting
* Full life cycle recruiting experience
* Passion for Media, TV, Film & Technology
* Strong influencing & negotiation skills
* Experience interacting with students in a public facing way - i.e. recruiting events, virtual events, social media
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment and remain flexible when business needs change