Test Operator I
Employment Type: Full-Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Read work instructions.
* Enter yield/troubleshoot data for all tested products.
* Comply with Company standards: ESD, IPC-A-610, Work Instructions, and ISO policies, among others.
* Ability to perform daily and weekly Preventative Maintenance as required, entering results into a maintenance log.
* Effectively utilize Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
* Interface with Test Engineering Department.
* Comply with all in-house training as identified in job specific family and or specific training plan.
* Adhere to all ESD and Board handling.
* Use of Moisture Sensitive Device (MSD) handling requirements based on component Moisture Sensitive Levels (MSL).
* Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
* Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Analytical/problem solving capability.
* Must be a team player and highly motivated.
* Ability to prioritize and perform high level serial tasking.
* Basic knowledge of Test Station operation and maintenance.
* Knowledge and use of personal computers.
* Pass IPC-A-610 modules 1 & 2 tests of workmanship standards.
* Knowledge of IPC-DVD-64C component identification.
* High School Diploma or GED.
* No prior work experience required
* Ability to work on single task / procedures / products.
* Highly repetitive or routine duties,
* Ability to support 1-2 product lines / customer(s)
* Normally receives detailed instructions on work
* Works under close supervision
Benefits Offered: Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage; company-paid basic life/AD&D insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance; voluntary supplemental insurances, flexible spending accounts and employee assistance program (EAP). Sick Leave, Vacation Time, and company-paid Holidays are also provided as paid time off. NEOTech also provides a 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan option with a company match.
NEOTech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
NEOTech has a long-standing commitment to maintaining a safe, quality-oriented and productive work environment. We also want all employees to perform their duties safely and efficiently, in a manner that protects their interests and those of their co-workers. We recognize that alcohol and drug abuse pose a threat to the health and safety of NEOTech employees and to the security of the Company's equipment and facilities. For these reasons, NEOTech is committed to the elimination of drug and alcohol use and abuse in the workplace. Candidates being considered for hire must pass a pre-employment background check and drug test which include screening for illegal drugs and marijuana.