Located 45 minutes north of San Francisco, Novato is perfectly placed for exploring the best of Wine Country. It s also home to one of the oldest vineyards in the region. Great location for a travel PT job.
We are seeking a Physical Therapist to fill a 3-month travel assignment in northern California. Interested therapists should hold a current license/registration in PT and be a graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy.
60 visits per week
6-8 evaluations per week
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist
- Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client's level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client's progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
- Evaluation and treatment, supervise PTAs in both inpatient and outpatient settings. General physical dysfunction, orthopedic, neurological.
- Minimum 1 year of previous PT experience - Required
- AHA BLS active at submission - Required
- California State PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Salary: $42-48/hour Based on experience, benefit level and traveler status. *
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15k Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned staffing company, specializing in placing Physical & Occupational Therapists and Speech Language Pathologists in travel and perm jobs across the United States.