Senior/Principal, Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Employment Type: Full-Time
Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women's health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to redefine care for women and for men through purpose-driven science, empowering medicines, and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, highly motivated, and experienced Talent Acquisition Business Partner to join our global HR team. This position is located at our Brisbane office, but flexibility is possible for the right candidate.
This individual will serve as a strategic business partner to client groups (Commercial and Medical Affairs function), manage other team member as well as lead functional projects/ initiatives including diverse sourcing strategy, branding, talent intelligence, and social media. This key role will be reporting to the Executive Director of Human Resources. This is a hands-on leadership role, that will have the opportunity to make great impact on a hyper-growth organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Build and cultivate relationships with client groups' leaders as a trusted advisor to drive talent strategy and measurable business impact, perform full cycle recruiting activities
* Develop strong relationships with HR Business Partners to understand the workforce plans and to build effective talent pipelines
* Source talent intelligence including external market insights that will inform us on how to create a competitive edge and stay ahead of emerging labor market trends
* Partner with the Executive Director of HR to champion new inclusive & equitable recruiting practices and policies and continue to refine the recruiting process to mitigate or remove sources of bias
* Identify critical recruitment capabilities that are relevant across the enterprise and provide training to our hiring team
* Partner with the HR Ops team continuously review our systems and tools to ensure that they are optimized for the purposes of efficiency and effectiveness, both from a recruiter, hiring manager and candidate perspective
* Evolve analytics to track the effectiveness of recruiting initiatives and identify innovative solutions to automate reporting capabilities to provide monthly, quarterly and annual updates
* Coach and mentor other team member
* Establish great and proactive partnership to our FP&A team to manage the headcount plan
* Be an ambassador of company culture and drive initiative to constantly build upon and improve culture
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders
* Demonstrate communication and collaboration skills with an ability to manage and influence stakeholders in a matrix environment effectively
* Exercise good judgment and make decision that is appropriate for the organization
* Results-driven, take initiative and ownership to accomplish work
* Ability to demonstrate flexibility and embrace change in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment
* Strive for continuous improvement and embrace innovative ideas in daily work
* Demonstrate coaching skill to develop team
REQUIREMENTS (Education and Experience)
* Bachelor of Science/ Bachelor of Arts degree
* Minimum 8+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience in biotech or pharmaceutical industry
* Experience in high-growth environment and corporate in-house experience preferred
* Demonstrated success partnering with a field sales organization
* Ability to coach, mentor and advise where appropriate to help team members grow
* Experience with implementing a Managed Service Provider (MSP) model is a plus
* Must have a deep understanding of how digital technologies and data analytics can be leveraged to innovate the way talent acquisition is conducted
* Experience using ATS (Greenhouse) is preferred
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you require any accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity