Remote Front End Developer
Employment Type: Full-Time
This role will start in late November. The Front End Engineer will work with the team to build first-class UIs with a focus on user experience, pixel-perfect design, and performance. Our stack is React/Redux on the client-side, talking to a variety of AWS services using Node.js. We want our sites to be fast and modern, so we’re going to lean on the best technology to deliver them.
### A typical day
- Aura helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. With adaptive technology, a seasoned team, and a first-of-its-kind product suite, Aura enables customers to manage disparate cybersecurity needs with ease. Backed by premier investors, WndrCo and General Catalyst, Aura's category-defining business is a holistic personal digital security platform that unites best-in-class privacy, identity, and security products.
- Trusted by more than 2 million customers, Aura has a team of more than 450 people worldwide and revenues over $200 million. Most importantly, this trajectory continues to show momentum and is supported by strong organic growth in addition to strategic customer acquisition. Aura’s leadership team has seen similar success before, having grown a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion prior to exit. With a clear vision, strong alignment, and strategic execution, Aura has assembled a stellar team and built a unique culture with incredible employees. Join us for the ride!
### You must have
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree are not eligible
- Either a High School Diploma, GED, or Associate Degree
- Experience developing projects using front end technologies
### Skills needed
- Problem solving
- Experience developing projects using front end technologies such as React, Redux,
- You have experience/knowledge of global stores (like Redux, MobX, or React Context).
Even better, you’ve solved problems like caching, pagination, etc
- You’re familiar with bundlers like Webpack and development tools like git.