Sales Director, BCBS Market Segment
Compensation: $66,000.00 - $117,670.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you looking for a rewarding new position with an industry leader with a firm commitment to its employees? Join our team at MultiPlan! Founded in 1980, we are the industry's most comprehensive provider of healthcare cost management solutions. We have over 1,000,000 healthcare providers under contract, an estimated 75 million consumers accessing our network products, and 40 million claims reduced through our network and non-network solutions each year.
As a Sales Director for BCBS Market Segment, you will be responsible for selling the Company's services to BCBS plans. The Company's services include provider networks, analytics services, and payment integrity solutions. The Sales Director is responsible for achieving an annual sales target in support of the Company's annual revenue plan. The targets are BCBS plans that are not current customers of the Company.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Develop and initiate new business growth plan targeting BCBS plans that are not current customers of the Company.
- Achieve annual sales target.
- Support key sales efforts via subject matter expertise as it relates to BCBS Plans and delivery of 'Value Modeling' for targeted prospects.
- Facilitate the sales process and present value propositions to targeted BCBS plans.
- Collaborate and manage communications with the BCBSA Group Purchasing Office and assist them in initiating the sales process with selected BCBS plans.
- Support the development of promotional and sales support materials specific to BCBS Plans.
- Act with a sense of urgency and ownership in executing sales plans.
- Ensure systematic data oriented efforts to improve consumer and/or client services.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate commitment to the Company's core values.
- Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.