Employment Type: Full-Time
A production support service company in Fairfax VA operating in the events management industry is actively looking to on board a Web Developer with 2+ years of experience & a computer science degree. They offer a wide range of production support services for trade shows, conventions, conferences, seminars, plus many more to exposition sales management, meeting logistics, registration, and venue sourcing.
Required Skills & Experience
* 2+ years of technical experience
* Professional experience with C#, SQL, & .NET Framework
* Prior experience working independently
* Computer science degree
Desired Skills & Experience
* Prior experience migrating applications into the Drupal system
* Passion for software development
* Prior experience working in the events management industry
What You Will Be Doing
* 45% C# .NET
* 30% SQL
* 80% Writing & Maintaining the application
* 20% Managing app servers & other tasks.
* Competitive annual salary starting up to $100,000.
Your benefits will include:
* Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
* Learn and develop new programming skills
* Expand existing technical skills
* Plus more.
Full-Time / PERM Boiler Plate
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.