Employment Type: Full-Time
A company that streamlines events starting from invites to photo shares is looking for an experienced and passionate UX/UI Designer to join their team. The team is based in Downtown Los Angeles, and this role will be required to be onsite Mondays to Wednesdays and will work remotely for Thursdays and Fridays. The ideal candidate must have equally strong UX and UI fundamentals because this role is a part of a smaller team, however, that means this is an opportunity to make immediate impacts and work closely with your team. The team's goal to design and build the current product suite across web, mobile, and desktop.
Required Skills & Experience
* 2+ years of professional experience as a designer
* Strong Visual/UI design skills with good knowledge of UX (the role will be 80% UI and 20% UX)
* Strong experience working across Native Mobile and Web products
* Any experience doing branding, graphic, or marketing design would be a plus
* Strong portfolio with a clean aesthetic
* Competitive salary up to $100k/yr, DOE
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* Unlimited PTO
* 401K, with a 3% match
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.