Senior Product Manager, Supply Chain
Employment Type: Full-Time
An industry leader for at-home fitness programs and nutritional products is looking for a Senior Product Manager, Supply Chain to add to their growing team. This company is currently undergoing an internal expansion, and they need a Product Manager to support the expansion of their supply chain and logistics services. Specifically, they will be responsible for the company's Oracle ERP system and overseeing its interaction with various systems in the supply chain process.
This is a 100% remote position. There is a strong preference for candidates that are in PST.
Required Skills & Experience
* Bachelor's degree from a 4-year accredited university in related field or equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience
* Minimum 6-8 years of Product Manager or Business Analyst experience working with large enterprise tech projects, ideally with customer service, order processing, or ERP elements
* Experience in the supply chain/logistics space or work experience at a 3rd party logistics company
* Experience with Oracle ERP or SAP
* Strong experience with Agile Scrum environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Competitive Pay: $82/hr
You will receive the following benefits:
* Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Paid Sick Time Leave
* Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.