Senior Product Designer / Healthtech
Employment Type: Full-Time
Our client is a health tech start up. Their mission is to provide companies with improved access to high quality health care. Clients (patients) are connected with a therapist/physician and receive personalized care and treatment plans including regular checks ins, homework, feedback etc. Some companies (Google, starbucks) include it as a part of them employee benefits (similar to one medical) and it can also be a part of traditional health care plans and subsidized through co pay etc.
We are looking for a Lead Product Designer to join a team of 4 with plans to scale into a larger department. Currently the team comprises of two UX researchers and a writer.
The goal is to design internal tools for providers, such as dashboards, that help improving the client/provider experience. The role doesn't need to be 100% data visualization, and also will require mentoring and guiding the team.
Required Skills & Experience
* A portfolio which displays display your experience shipping modern SaaS web applications
* True end to end design experience and system thinker
* Proven ability to manage trade-offs effectively between Product and Engineering cross functional team members
* Ability to produce high quality UI designs
Desired Skills & Experience
* Experience in fast growing startups
* Competitive Salary: Up to $200K/year
You will receive the following benefits:
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* Generous equity
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.