Lead Product Designer / Marketplace / Education
Employment Type: Full-Time
An established company that helps connect students with companies is looking to bring on a Lead Product Designer to join their growing team. Their product allows companies to recruit out of universities, and they are partnered with universities to provide job searching resources to their students. Their revenue has been doubling year-over-year and due to COVID-19 and the slowdown in career fairs, they have been the premier method for students to enhance their post-graduation job hunt!
The ideal candidate will bring a diverse skillset of both UX and UI skills. As this is a lead level position, being able to work effectively with stakeholders will be essential for success. Additionally, experience designing for both web and native mobile applications will help!
Required Skills & Experience
* A portfolio that displays a strong understanding of user centered design
* Experience designing for the consumer space and or enterprise space
* Proven ability to partner up with PMs and provide insightful pushback when needed
* Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
Desired Skills & Experience
* Experience working on marketplace applications
What You Will Be Doing
* 50% UX
* 50% UI
* Competitive Salary: Up to $185,000 year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
* Full Health, Dental, Vision
* Generous PTO
* Flexible schedule
Looking for advice on your job search? Motion Recruitment Partners are hyper-specialized in the tech industry and offer a Salary Guide for every city Motion Recruitment operates out of. To get a salary guide for the San Francisco Bay Area, click here: https://hubs.la/H0DWWlz0
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.