Information Security Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you looking for your next job to be in an industry that is leading the way in practice management software for health & wellness professionals to manage their businesses? Are you someone who wants to implement innovative information security controls that will mitigate the company's risk, empower innovation and show continued dedication to security for both the customers and the clients? If this sounds like you, then look no further, this job is for you. This company is looking to hire a new Information Security Analyst to bring on to their team.
Required Skills & Experience
* 5+ years experience in information security compliance
* 2+ years experience supporting compliance programs within the technology space
* 5+ years experience in security controls across all security domains such as access management, encryption methods, vulnerability management, network security, etc.
* Certifications in one or more of the following areas preferred: CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, GISO, GCIH, CIPP
Desired Skills & Experience
* Experienced in processes for assessing and designing internal controls for large scale organizations
* Experience of data security frameworks and regulatory standards, including PCI, HITRUST, HIPAA and NIST CSF
* Experience with developing security and compliance reporting for a variety of audiences, including executive management
* Demonstrated leadership skills with experience working effectively across various levels
* Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
* Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Paid Sick Time Leave
* Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.