Fully Remote Security Technical Program Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
This company is looking for a complete overhaul in their security field. This company has a mature program that needs its next level of evolution and innovation. They know the drill for assessing vendors, but are there better, faster, more effective ways of doing it? Can you help them get more security value or assurance out of the process? Can the experience be improved for all parties? They need a driven, technically security focused, sharp person who can work across many different and diverse teams to innovate their security vendor program. This company is looking to add a Security Technical Program Manager to their team to help with the overhaul. What you will do is scale and manage the current 3rd party security review program to keep pace with the fast growth of the company, while figuring out how to mature and transform it. Evaluate and adapt to the constantly evolving security risks of vendors and supply chain to the company.
Required Skills & Experience
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related technical field or equivalent experience.
* 8+ years of experience in security advisory space, technical program management or security solution delivery.
* Experience managing 3rd party risk evaluation platforms and knowledge of industry frameworks such as VASQ, SIG and CSA.
* Experience working with engineers, driving security programs that have had a proven impact.
Desired Skills & Experience
* Proven experience of running large programs within a security field.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with mastery in the ability to tailor the message to the audience.
* Experience influencing teams and other cross-functional stakeholders to drive security programs.
* Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
* Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Paid Sick Time Leave
* Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.