Cybersecurity Analyst / Irvine, CA /
Employment Type: Full-Time
An emerging organization in the automotive space is looking to expand their cybersecurity presence with the addition of a cybersecurity analyst. This role is perfect for an individual with a passion for cars and data security. As a Cyber Security Analyst, you will evaluate, plan, and execute various measures to secure the organization from security attacks and breaches on the business's network and technical systems. If this sounds like a position you would be interested in pursuing, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
* CISSP, GPEN and/or OSCP certification
* Familiarity with cyber security-related frameworks and compliance standards, such as NIST, PCI, FFIEC, etc.
* Demonstrated knowledge of the current cyber threat landscape, defenses, motivations, and techniques.
* Familiar with the technical aspects of malware, botnets, and other malicious tools.
* Proven record of exercising good judgment and professionalism in a fast-paced and/or intense working environment; strong writing and research skills.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work with individuals and teams across departments
* No previous experience required as this is an entry-level position
* Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
* Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Paid Sick Time Leave
* Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.