Whirlpool Territory Account Representative/Trainer - Full Time
Employment Type: Full-Time
Mosaic is the leading North American Integrated Agency, specializing in Experiential Marketing, Sales and Merchandising. At Mosaic, we are never satisfied with the status quo and are in constant search for new ideas and new ways to help our clients build their brands, amidst the evolving dynamic of empowered consumers leveraging new technologies.
Mosaic is currently seeking a highly driven Territory Account Representative/Trainer (Full-time) responsible for managing 20 retail stores in a dedicated geographical territory. The Territory Account Representative/Trainer will cultivate relationships with retail partners and field leadership while collaborating to drive strategic initiatives for increased sales and market share of brand products.
We are currently offering a $500 Sign-On Bonus. $250 will be paid on the second paycheck, $250 will be paid on first check following 90 days of tenure.
The qualified individual must possess a strong passion for success, an abundance of energy, committed to delivering superior service and performance, while being a team player excited to learn and grow as a member of the Mosaic team. Additionally, the candidate must be able to explain appliance benefits and technology with confidence, be able to educate consumers and sales associates, make product recommendations, and have attention to detail for various merchandising tasks.
* Responsible for supporting a geographic territory of national accounts and key independent trade customers both in person as well as virtually, to build relationships and ensure sales targets are achieved, all while identifying and analyzing performance trends.
* Build and maintain essential relationships with store management, trade partner accounts, and sales associates through group meetings, incentives, lunch & learns, and other strategic activities to help drive sales.
* Responsible for increasing retail presence and sales through maintaining the physical presence of products on display, managing plan-o-gram product placement as well as floor resets
* Deliver presentations where needed to educate retail, direct and business teams on clients' key product differentiators, messages, promotions, etc.
* Ensure that Client displays are clean, functional, and absent of all shipping related materials.
* Ensure that Client displays are demo-ready; order and install missing parts.
* Gather competitive intelligence and report on specific competitive tactics including price changes, sales events, new products and merchandising materials.
* Maintain working knowledge of all products to be a subject matter expert while directing questions from retail associates related to product issues, allocation and inventory challenges to clients' field sales team.
* As requested, attend and execute marketing events, customer rallies, product launch activities to educate and train on clients' products key features and service offerings.
* Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, sales, or other related business field, or equivalent sales and marketing experience required; 1 - 3 years of retail sales, territory sales, and/or training experience
* Experience with home appliances, specific to either retail, direct, business and/or national retail preferred
* Needs to be tech savvy with enthusiasm for home improvement!
* Exhibit an energetic and enthusiastic attitude and tremendous interpersonal communication skills
* Communicate effectively during 1:1 engagements, group presentations, and demonstrations
* Ability to coordinate and lead formal / informal training events on product features and benefits within store, market and virtually.
* Independent and motivated team player
* Some physical activity required, e.g., setting up promotional material, moving appliances
* Ability to work full-time, Monday-Friday. Some schedule shifts required, including select weekends and promotional holidays.
* Ability to lift 50lbs or more with the help of a store associate or assistance of tools
* Must reside in a centrally located approved area for the assigned territory
* Reliable transportation with valid driver's license required
* Reliable internet service required
* Strong working knowledge of Google G Suite preferred, though training resources will be provided
* Ability to utilize or acquire a Smart cellular device approved by Whirlpool corporation for business communications
Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Acosta/Mosaic is committed to doing everything we can to maintain a safe and healthy workplace for our customer and retailer facing associates during this Covid-19 Pandemic. We are providing all associates with safety protocol training, personal protective equipment and routine updates on guidance from the CDC to our team so they can stay informed and safe.
We require associates to participate in on-site temperature checks and complete pre-visit retailer surveys, where required.
Follow us on the following:
Facebook (click here)
Twitter (click here)
YouTube (click here)
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
To apply: Please send resumes to: USRecruiting@mosaic.com
By submitting your application, you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.