Regulatory Affairs Mgr, EMEA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Essential Job Functions:
* Manage registration efforts for various countries in the Customs Union, Middle East, Eurasia and North African markets.
* Lead registration efforts with local outside counsel and government authorities to ensure that projects
are managed according to corporate brand and product strategy.
* Work closely with Regional regulatory execution effort to ensure timely delivery of projects.
* Participate in the maintenance of compliance tools on behalf of the East EMEA Regulatory team to ensure clear direction regarding compliance strategy.
* Ensure regulatory compliance thru generation of accurate label elements and reviewing product artwork for accuracy and consistency.
* Collaborate with innovation focused corporate Regulatory managers to build local brand direction that stays close to US innovation strategy.
* Troubleshoot compliance issues as they arise.
* Lead artwork development projects for own projects by coordination with Creative Services, Innovation and Project Management teams.
* Provide input on formula development to meet regulatory & claim requirements.
* Conduct category and product research to provide support to the Innovation and marketing effort.
* Build local brand specification to retain brand positioning and formula specifics.
* Ensure that the internal regulatory department database for new products is kept up to date with all substantiation documents pertaining to labeling, artwork, product claims and regulatory research.
* Assist Director with the development of internal regulatory policies and best practices to retain knowledge, improve accuracy and streamline processes.
* Keep abreast of the regulatory environment and communicate potential impact of new or revised
B.S. with 5-8 years of regulatory experience, including labeling, registrations, formulation/ ingredient compliance.
Industry background: food & beverages, dietary supplement, medical device. This person needs to be:
Highly organized with great attention to detail.
* A self-starter able to work independently, as well as in teams.
* A multi-tasker capable of working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
* Creative and resourceful, able to see what is relevant and ask the right questions,
* A strong leader able to apply regulatory knowledge both strategically and operationally.
* A strong communicator with the ability to present regulatory and technical information In a clear and concise manner.