Employment Type: Full-Time
The Pricing Representative receives pricing requests from the Sales Teams and completes the collection, organization,
and validation of the data required for process the pricing request for promotional pricing using various applications
(CFP, VIP-SRS, iDig, etc.). Responsibilities include monitoring and maintaining pricing within the VIP-SRS pricing system,
maintaining status information, and control log of all current and future pricing requests. Facilitates and manages the
flow of communications and information between Monster Energy Company and distributor partners. Acts as a liaison
and provides customer and field sales pricing support for pricing questions, issues, or other support. Performs chain
analysis of new and existing accounts to ensure all data is up to date. This position does require overtime during heavy
Essential Job Functions:
* Ensures information from Chain funding Planner to Chain Alert Database system is review and entered in a timely manner.
* Accurately input, maintain and communicate pricing information for key customers in VIP SRS system including daily, weekly, quarterly, and annual price requests.
* Continually maintain working knowledge of all products, customers and pricing data specific to a customer to minimize pricing short pay exceptions.
* Executes analysis of pricing monthly and as needed, to verify pricing strategies for all chains led by MEC are fulfilled by distribution network
* Facilitate resolution of all discrepancies within the system and troubleshoot with respective contacts and account owners.
* Coordinate with location and inventory contacts to ensure the accurate selling of all products and supplies.
* Respond to Field and Customer incoming calls and inquires; tracking issues, gain authorized approval and follow up where necessary to update records.
* Enters and updates cost and retail changes.
* Processes new items alerts and authorizations upon arrival.
* Troubleshoot eligibility of products for retail customers and minimum price compliance issues.
* Evaluate for additional Quality Control
* Special projects, auditing, and analysis as assigned.
* Preferred 1-2 years of customer service or sales experience
* Business English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
* Good understanding of costs and margins.
* Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
* Ability to read, write and understand documentation in English.
* Establish and maintaining cooperative working relationships with others.
* Providing excellent customers service with both internal and external customers.
* Accurate and timely 10 key data entry for pricing.
* Possess advanced Microsoft Office skills, including advanced Excel skills
* Proficiency in using spreadsheets to arrange, manipulate, format and prepare large amounts of information.
* Strong organizational and analytical skills; decision making and problem solving;
* High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work in group dynamics.
* Good time management skills.
* Strong multi-tasking abilities.
* Must be available to work overtime. (10+ hour days and weekend work are required)