Field Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Momentum Solar is a company built on the idea of community, innovation, and exceeding our customer's expectations. We have garnered an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau and have been named one of the 'Best Workplaces' in The United States by Inc. Magazine. Momentum promotes green energy and environmental advocacy alongside a familial atmosphere.
Momentum Solar is a premier residential solar provider with offices throughout the U.S. Founded in 2009, Momentum has grown exponentially over the decade. We implement the entire solar process to ensure a seamless transition to renewable energy
As a Momentum Home Canvassing Manager, you will play a critical role in hiring new canvassers, training and coaching your team, and guiding and prioritize canvassing efforts to optimize results. We need an experienced leader that will motivate, train, enable, and guide a team to consistent achievement of team lead generation goals.
Momentum Home is a firm believer that our biggest asset is people. Therefore, we always invest first in you and our compensation structure reflects it. Our Canvassing Managers receive a competitive salary and the most lucrative commission structure in the industry
* 3+ years' prior canvassing experience with a strong performance record
* Prior managerial background and ability to coach a team
* Flexible schedule - ability to work nights & weekends
* Must have a clean driving record and a valid driver's license
* Intrinsic and uncompromising drive to excel
* Unrivaled interpersonal skill - you're an expert a determining what makes people tick and aligning that to the needs of an organization to optimize the impact
* Exceptional communicator and relationship builder
* Organized, detail-oriented, and deadline-driven
* Skilled in adapting to requirements of numerous, constantly changing demands
* Strong verbal communication skills and professional demeanor
* Confident, creative, and goal-oriented
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
* Schedule flexibility - available to work nights and weekends
* Goal-oriented and self-motivated
* Physical ability to stand and walk for long periods at a time
* Willingness to be mentored, and eager to learn
Momentum Solar is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.