Employment Type: Full-Time
Active collaborator providing bi-lateral support around the redlining; negotiating; formal execution of contractual obligations between outside party and Molina Healthcare. Serves as key role player in the collection/distribution of any agreement traffic between key business partners between Compliance; Legal; Plan Ops; and outside Federal Auditors.
* The Contract Administrator is responsible for negotiating, structuring, and/or administrating contractual documents that establish business relationships with vendors, customers and/or partners. Provides efficient, skillful, and timely procurement. Coordinates purchasing needs and facilitates the contract process.
* Independently collaborates with key stakeholders to structure contracts. Analyzes contracts, reviews/redlines contractual documents, terms and conditions. Ensures compliance with company policy, government specifications and conformance to customer service agreements (where applicable) and other requirements.
* Oversees specific mandates in a contract, ensures all parties fulfill obligations to which they agreed; ensures all sides adhere to specific terms, conditions, rights, and obligations. Coordinates changes that may transpire; ensures changes are agreed upon by all involved. Requests or approves amendments to contract terms or contract extensions.
* Negotiates contract terms and participates in the determination of acceptable bids.
* Oversees delivery of goods and equipment to ensure compliance with terms of the contract.
* Assists in the administration of contract management systems. May oversee contract terms through electronic document management systems and spreadsheets to ensure proper tracking of transactions and keep proper records
* When contract are fulfilled, completes closeout process to ensure contract has been ended in an appropriate manner.
* Shares leading practices and lessons learned. Uses consistent methodologies and pursues deliverables aligned with Molina's corporate strategic objectives.
3-5 years' experience with contract lifecycle management/best practices
5-7 years' experience with contract lifecycle management/best practices
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.#06022021