Sales and Client Success Enablement Lead
Employment Type: Full-Time
Modern Health is a mental health benefits platform for employers. We are the first solution to cover the full spectrum of mental well-being needs through both evidence-based digital content and professional support from a global network of certified coaches or therapists all in one comprehensive app. Whether someone wants to proactively manage stress or treat depression, Modern Health guides people to the right care at the right time. We empower companies to help all of their employees be the best version of themselves, and believe in meeting people wherever they are in their mental health journey.
We are a female-founded company, backed by investors like Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, John Doerr, Y Combinator, and Battery Ventures. We partner with 220+ global companies like Lyft, SoFi, Pixar, Gusto, Okta, and Udemy that are taking a proactive approach to mental health care for their employees. Modern Health has raised more than $170 million in less than two years with a valuation of $1.17 billion, making Modern Health the fastest entirely female-founded company in the U.S. to reach unicorn status. We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate individuals to join in our mission.
In 2020 we tripled our employee headcount, doubled our customer base and grew our revenue 10x. As a hyper-growth company, we have maintained our people-first culture winning awards including Fortune's Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 and maintaining an employee retention rate of 99.97% and an overall Glassdoor rating of 4.9 out of 5.
An inclusive and diverse culture are key components of mental well-being in the workplace, and that starts with how we build our own team. If you're excited about this role, we'd love to hear from you!
Modern Health is looking for a GTM Enablement Lead focused on Sales and Client Success Enablement. As the first Enablement hire you will have blank canvas to build Modern Health Enablement capability.
We're looking for someone who will bring sales or sales leadership experience, has built enablement capability (team, tech stack, programs) in the past from the ground up, and is results focused to increase revenue, decrease time to ramp, and decrease time to first deal, and impact other KPIs.
The person will work closely with GTM leadership to develop and implement strategic and tactical solutions to enable Modern Health client scale efficiently into the next phase of rapid growth.
This role requires a knowledge of how to increase sales efficiency, drive successful closes, and increase retention rates in the SaaS business space with a keen focus on using and building systems, processes, and collateral to create value.
What you will do:
* Build a plan for you and your team, deciding on tech stack and a sales methodology of your choice
* Build out enablement strategies by unifying systems, process, and data across the business
* Develop new programs that enable our go to market teams deliver an exceptional client experience, and increase sales and CS rep productivity
* Implement best practices for onboarding, continuous training efforts, and change management to drive measurable improvements in Sales and CS KPIs
* Own the onboarding program for revenue teams at Modern Health
* Own the production of assets and materials to facilitate the sales process, increase stage-to-stage conversion, and improve overall win rate
* Evaluate and implement tools and tech. to facilitate full cycle Sales and CS team enablement
* Build out KPIs and performance manage various enablement programs
* Adopt an analytical approach to understand our go-to-market motions and transform them into practical assets, trainings, and best practices for success
* Tie your efforts and projects to reducing ramp time, segment- and industry-specific deal qualification and sales paths, increasing deal velocity
Who you are:
* Builder who has seen start-up and scale and is keen to build things from the ground up
* You have 10+ years of professional experience of which at least 5 years are in a Revenue Enablement role in acquisition business, and ideally both acquisition and existing business (client success)
* Seen start-up and scale - Worked at a high-growth SaaS-based technology company, with B2B experience extending these skills across the entire customer lifecycle
* A quota carrier as an IC or sales leader for at least 1 year with an understanding and empathy for the pain points experienced by reps at each stage of the sales cycle
* Analytical aptitude to synthesize and articulate impact of enablement programs on metrics across the organization
* Worked with with rapidly-scaling teams and consistently demonstrating improvements in enablement KPIs during periods of organizational growth
* Demonstrated effective collaboration with marketing to co-develop enablement collateral and implement systems to ensure the reps have up to date product information
* Implemented training techniques and best practices for onboarding, ongoing education, and adopting new technologies
* 100% coverage for Medical / Dental / Vision
* Stipend towards mental health benefits
* 401k plan
* Flexible PTO
* Passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact
* Awesome office with snacks and catered lunch in the Financial District
* Generous parental leave policy
* Unlimited career growth opportunity