Employment Type: Full-Time
Mittera Group located in Los Alamitos, CA, has an opening for an Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Technician with strong electrical skills. A printing production background is a huge plus.
We offer 401k, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits.
This is an hourly position, which pays according to your experience.
Must be able to perform electrical/mechanical maintenance of printing production equipment.
The ideal candidate will be sharp and have industrial troubleshooting skills and MUST be able to do the following:
* able to read Electrical Schematic drawings
* work 12-hour shifts.
* work nights.
* work weekends.
* work alone with minimum Supervision and work well with others in a printing production warehouse environment.
* pass a pre hire physical/drug test.
* authorized to work in the US.
Perform work involving troubleshooting, repair, installation, calibration, and maintenance to keep machines, mechanical equipment, or the structure of the establishment in repair/working order.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Perform electrical/mechanical maintenance of production equipment.
* Perform electrical/mechanical troubleshooting, calibrating, and repairs in response to equipment error or failure.
Multi discipline troubleshooting. Electric/mechanical/pneumatic/hydraulic
* Repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment (such as web, folders and conveyor systems, etc.) in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals and manufacturer's specifications, using hand tools and precision measuring and testing instruments.
* Perform general plant maintenance inside and outside the facility.
* Log and maintain inventory records of machine parts, tools and maintenance supplies.
* Log and maintain preventative maintenance and maintenance request records.
* Assist contractors with specific projects.
High School diploma or equivalent
3+ years previous electrical / mechanical work experience
Basic computer skills
Understanding and ability to troubleshoot up to 600 volt AC and DC
Working knowledge of AC and DC Drives, motors and controls
Vocational/Trade School Certification/Degree
5+ yrs. work experience in print/packaging manufacturer industry
Knowledge of Post Press Equipment.
PLC knowledge; Siemens, Rockwell Automation, SLC500, Lenze, Eurotherm
Able to make parts using machining tools and welders
Job Type: Full-time