Employment Type: Full-Time
At MiMedx, our purpose starts with helping patients heal. We are driven by discovering and developing regenerative biologics utilizing human placental tissue to provide breakthrough therapies addressing the unmet medical needs for patients across multiple areas of healthcare. Possessing a strong portfolio of industry leading advanced wound care products combined with a promising clinical pipeline, we are committed to making a transformative impact on the lives of patients we serve globally.
Will you join us on this journey?
We are seeking a field based Account Executive in Palo Alto, CA to join our growing team.
Position Overview: Develop and implement strategies to increase market share through the identification of targeted commercial and/or Federal Government Systems ('Federal') physician practices, hospitals, wound care clinics, medical centers, surgical centers and related entities within the assigned territory. Promote and sell the Company's products and tissues by interacting with established customers and developing new prospects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Drive sales growth and achieve defined sales performance goals (based on historical company sales) for products and tissue offerings
* Identify, define, and execute market opportunities by implementing new marketing strategies, developing effective sales plans, and achieving balanced revenue growth from all customer accounts and using all sales channels (physician practices, hospitals, wound care clinics, medical centers, surgical centers and related entities) within assigned territory
* Select presentation content from company approved resources; conduct large group and individual presentations to customers and prospects on all company products and their usages
* Research and resolve reimbursement issues for customers, working within established policies and guidelines
* Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with company's reimbursement team to ensure effective support is provided to physicians prescribing our products and their billing departments
* Provide accurate and timely reporting and tracking of sales activities and territory sales forecasts
* Maintain awareness of competitor's activities through information from peers, industry developments, and company published communications/updates
* Utilize key scientific medical studies to advance the customer's and prospect's knowledge of the properties, results, and outcomes of the company's products and tissue offerings
* Define and establish territory plans to ensure achievement of revenue and sales goals for current period (e.g. month, quarter and year) as well as long-term growth of the territory
* Bachelor's degree required
* 3+ years experience medical sales, device sales, or pharmaceutical sales required
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
* Demonstrated expertise of managed care landscape and key influencers
* Demonstrated expertise discussing therapeutic strategies impacting clinical and business outcomes
* Experience working in large hospital systems, surgical centers, and/or wound care clinics a plus
* Valid driver's license required
* Ability to drive and/or fly to meetings and customer sites
* Travel 50% - 70% depending on geographic assignment