Employment Type: Full-Time
Welcome to Kingston Bay Senior Living, offering Assisted Living and Memory Care in the heart of Fresno. Life at Kingston Bay Senior Living starts with spacious, elegant appointed, and amenity-rich surroundings, coupled with exceptional, personalized and supportive care. Assisted living and Memory Care are delivered by a dedicated staff who are on-site 24 hours a day. Programs and services are designed to promote independence, provide choice, and enhance our residents' quality of life.
Now Hiring (FT/PT) Server!
Under the direction of the Dining Room Manager or Director, Food Service, this position is responsible for the quality of service delivery during meal service, compliance with special diets offered by the community, and for communicating with the management company on all appropriate matters.
Check out our perks!
* Control Your Schedule: View your schedule, pick-up shifts & request time off anytime, anywhere from the OnShift mobile app.
* Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for clocking in & out on time, answering surveys and for other contributions in the community.
* Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide feedback about your day - all from your mobile phone.
What we offer you:
* A company that is growing so you can grow too
* An awesome team to work with
* Group Medical including dental and vision
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays
* 401K/Roth plan
* Perks and Discounts Program
* Travel Assistance Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Support the development of a positive customer service culture in the dining room under the direction of the Dining Room Manger or Director, Food Service.
* Take beverage and food orders, deliver food and beverage orders, clear, clean, sanitize, and reset tables.
* Make every expected effort to maintain customer satisfaction. Resolve dining challenges with a customer before the conclusion of the meal service.
* Maintain a clean dining room.
* Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming obstacles, take actions which assist others beyond job responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers, residents, and visitors.
* Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
* Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
* High School Diploma or equivalent required. Previous experience in food service or other customer service-related fields preferred.
* Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state regulation).
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, personnel skills, and community relations skills are essential.
* Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Apply with your resume TODAY to schedule your interview for this exciting opportunity!