Global Systems Integrator Enablement Lead
Employment Type: Full-Time
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization to achieve more. Our CEO's partner-first vision for Microsoft puts the partner at the core of Microsoft's strategic growth plan. A key contributor to partner growth and success, the Global Partner Solutions (GPS) Enablement Team collaborates across product, engineering, and learning to drive Microsoft mindshare and build end-to-end capability and capacity within our partner ecosystem.
The GPS Global Enablement team engages across Microsoft's Azure, Business Applications, Modern Work, and the Security, Compliance & Identity business groups as well as Worldwide Learning to deliver depth partner capability and capacity at scale through custom global skilling plans designed to meet joint business goals.
This role puts you at the heart of Microsoft's investment in partner skilling, within one of the world's largest companies, which drove more than $130 billion+ in revenue last year in the midst of several of the biggest disruptions the technology industry has ever seen. As a member of Microsoft's GPS Enablement Team, you will drive partner capability through global programs that will fundamentally change the way partner companies are equipped to skill their workforce and play a critical role in driving competitive advantage and significant partner and Microsoft revenue growth. The group broadly focuses on three core activities:
* Engage with Microsoft's product business groups to design and deliver valuable partner learning experiences, driving meaningful revenue impact for partners and Microsoft.
* Deliver Microsoft technical and non-technical skilling capacity and capability scale through remote, always-on and in-person events and learning journeys.
* Empower Microsoft field teams with the resources to drive local partner engagement with an emphasis on regional and local impact.
As a GSI Enablement Lead, you are responsible for driving meaningful partner certification growth. You will leverage a strong knowledge of Microsoft's technology platforms to land their critical business value, and deliver technical and practice development skilling, at scale, to partners. You are a dynamic and collaborative individual, comfortable working within matrixed organizations to define and achieve mutually beneficial outcomes. You are highly effective in business planning, communicating targets, and progress to goal, as well as working cross-functionally with key stakeholders to drive to results. You operate with a high level of executive presence, cultivating relationships with Microsoft partner senior leadership, as well as Microsoft stakeholders and peers.
* 8+ years program management and experience working with partners.
* Experience in developing skills, training, and certification for partners and partner communities is highly encouraged, but not required.
* History in successfully mentoring or influencing others without direct authority.
* Program management, communications, or learning and development experience highly regarded.
* Understanding of the Microsoft subsidiary structure and roles, and/or the GPS field organization is encouraged.
* Understanding of Microsoft's priority solution areas (Azure, Business Applications, Modern Work, Security) is encouraged, but not required.
* Bachelor's degree (B.S./B.A.) and/or experience in relevant fields e.g.: business, marketing, information technology. Master's degree beneficial.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Develop end-to-end training and enablement plans to build technical skilling capacity for strategic workloads.
* Partner with internal stakeholders, including Worldwide Learning, the Partner Success team, and GSI strategy team, to ensure we have the right content, training, and resources to support those plans.
* Manage partner capacity requirements, ensuring that the right level of resources are allocated to IP creation and technical enablement.
* Establish trusted relationships with key technical resources and executives within portfolio partners.
* Develop and grow relationships across organizational boundaries, to bring the right practice development, technical, sales, and go-to-market resources to enable the partner's success.
* Deliver consistent business updates to partner and Microsoft leadership teams that track progress toward shared goals and clearly identify areas of opportunity and risk.
* Collaborate with field leadership to drive global initiatives related to partner readiness lifecycle.