Customer Success Management - Modern Communications
Employment Type: Full-Time
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Technology, or related field AND 4+ years related work experience (e.g., consulting, pre-sales/post-sales, business analysis, technical sales, customer change management)
* OR Master's Degree in Business, Engineering, Technology, or related field AND 3+ years related work experience (e.g., consulting, pre-sales/post-sales, business analysis, technical sales, customer change management)
* OR equivalent experience.
Preferred or Additional Qualifications:
* 5+ years of experience in Unified Communications, Telephony, customer support, customer success management or technical discipline preferred.
* Deep experience with, and ability to explain key benefits, trade-offs, and architectures relating to network routing, telecommunication platforms; voice applications & integration and networks required.
* Technical experience with design, configuration and implementation of infrastructure in Microsoft Teams Meetings, Phone System, Direct Routing, Devices supporting Meeting Rooms Solutions (Microsoft Surface Hub & OEM Devices) and Calling, interoperability with 3rd party Meetings & Phone System solutions and management required.
* Knowledge of benefits of Teams vs Zoom, Webex and other competitor products and business offerings
* Understand the business transformation, and quickly pivot to how Teams can accelerate and enable that transformation
* Proven ability to map the customer's business process and needs to product capability and solution areas.
* Ability to Influence key executives and stakeholders within a customer
* Ability to work in an incubation style set up, contribute to the overall strategy and work independently.
* Desire and ability to grow and shift technical skills and aptitude as solutions evolve.
* Ability to shift conversation and delivery between business executives and IT decision makers.
* Client-facing solutions delivery experience is preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
The Modern Communications Customer Success Manager is a new role in our Customer Success organization that is focused on the architecture, planning, enablement, and usage of Microsoft Modern Communications workloads including Microsoft Phone System, Voice Routing, Teams Voice, Calling, Meetings and Meetings Devices technologies.
We are looking for someone to partner with account assigned Customer Success Managers to build intent and drive enablement with our top customers using Microsoft Modern Communications workloads. You have the responsibility to own and win Modern Communications workloads and intent in your assigned customers. This includes driving intent in licensed customers and capability building to accelerate time to usage.
Key responsibilities include:
* You will be the consumption subject matter expert with the ability to lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, design architecture, highlight integrations, and produce production ready pilots for Teams Phone, Voice, Meetings, Calling and Devices ensuring customer security and compliance requirements are met.
* You will be responsible for having customer conversations on the benefits of Microsoft Phone System, Calling Plans, Teams vs Zoom, Webex and other competitor products and business offerings
* Guide the customer through Microsoft Solutions, Devices, Service and Partner offerings
* Be able to guide a customer through the Skype for Business to Teams transition
* Be able to map a customer business process and leverage Microsoft and Partner technology to improve
* Partner with various account members and look holistically at an account and make objective assessments
* Be a strong team player through cross team collaboration within CSU and other Microsoft teams and drive a sense of urgency.
* Identify and document consumption best practices and customer references to further grow the success at other clients and with other accounts teams
* Meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators and targets set